Listen in as Rhea Wessel, Founder & CEO of the Institute for Thought Leadership speaks with Bill Sherman about scaling your ideas with thought leadership on the Harvard Alumni Entrepreneurs Podcast.
Throughout the conversation there are several key takeaways:
- Don’t worry/think about your number of followers if they aren’t your buyers
- Consider hosting your own podcast/ being a guest on podcasts – There are services that can help you get placed.
- The Thinkers 50 List
- Where to start: Be in conversation, meet people, be in relationship
- Bill’s organization – Thought Leadership Leverage
- Bureaus that specialize in unpaid speaking
And after you’re done listening, check out this book mentioned in the broadcast: Competing on Thought Leadership